It sounds sooo good right now. :)
I got to drive the usda's suv down to the south farm and then lock up the place when I left. I love my job! So crazy laid back.
After church Kat and Gab and I invited ourselves over to the shaker for a close game of Cranium. Us girls should have won but we graciously conceded defeat.... Good times.
Now I'm going to bed.
5 comments:
NEVER concede defeat to boys...it's bad for our pride.
actually, I just realized that I assumed the Shaker was boys...since you said "us girls should've won"...if that was an incorrect assumption, ignore previous comment.
The shaker is all guys- my lil bro is living there next year! Um, we conceded because they beat us.... So I don't think it was hard on their pride. We lost to TWO teams of guys. I think we're slipping. or just really bad at cranium. :)
i miss you roomie.
I was glad to hear you made it home safely last night. Kinda scary eh?
I prayed for you all.
Post a Comment