*grin*
We had to clean really fast this afternoon.
And we cooked food out of a box.
So much for being AC girls....
O well. Good times.
We had to clean really fast this afternoon.
And we cooked food out of a box.
So much for being AC girls....
O well. Good times.
4 comments:
oh jen, you're not supposed to tell we cooked outta a box... hello. :-) what good times.
o whoops, I meant, we slaved all day cooking from scratch. yeah, that was it. :)
btw..what are you doing up so late roomie??
BOX COOKING! I think we have an Elder committee to deal with young sisters like you who choose to do worldly box cooking. I think I may report you.
Hey! That some of the best box chicken alfredo I've ever had! ;) You girls are the best!! I love you both so much! Thanks for the great time! :D
Post a Comment