Sunday night I went to bed relatively early- before Gab got back. When she got home we were talking about the weekend, and the trip and all kinds of stuff. And then I oh so casually said, "so I went out to eat with Ron Messner today..." Long pause for dramatic effect- her face was perfect- total deer in the headlights look. ".....and Pam and Heather, and Beks and Sarah."
She hit me with a pillow. And then she made me solemnly affirm on my bible that I wasn't getting engaged, or planning to get engaged in the near future. And then she hit me again with the pillow.
Too funny.
9 comments:
you forgot the part that you had this peaceful and "i'm so in love" happy face on. Yeah, punk.
Glad to see that you told the whole blogging world you affirmed ON YOUR BIBLE not to get married soon. whew. those brothers better pick up on that.
"soon"...definitely a relative term.
If I were you, Gab, I'd ask for a written affidavit spelling it out more clearly.
i made sure she signed the lease ofr next year... that means i at least have her til next Aug. :-)
haha....but I haven't signed yet!
wait never mind, she just made me. :)
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa you sure have... and a pic to prove it.
HiLARious
My bets on Gab going first!!
Shes too "anti"
She must be fight'n somethin! :P
yes, "anti" on my roommate leaving me. it's like we're practically married now. it'd be so sad.
Post a Comment