Tuesday, March 10, 2009

beauty and the mess

We had another busy weekend... but it was good. Friday night was WCV- I haven't been to that in a while so it was good to be there again. It might be the last time too... mur... sad news. The older ladies love "In the Garden" so we sang it twice, which is cool, but the guys don't like to lead it so they make us girls do it... always interesting.

I slept in Saturday morning and then spent the rest of the day cleaning and painting at our duplex. We got one room painted and most of the upstairs cleaned. And got to hang out with Kerry and Kelly, and Dale and Meg stopped by, and Bob's fam. It was a happening place. :) I managed to not get any paint on my clothes, which I love... but my flip flops have a few spots of 'cheerful morn' on them now. O well.

We went to Giselle on Saturday night- it was great. :D Ballet is just so pretty. Bob wasn't super impressed... but I enjoyed it, and I'm glad he was willing to try it once with me.

Sunday my whole family was in Tremont for church and then went to his house for supper. And we stopped by our house to show the fam... *sigh* so much work to do still. O well, it'll get done sometime.
Blessings.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I was glad you came Friday night! :)

Kaleigh said...

I am really impressed that you only got paint on your flip flops!! :)