So I'm maybe a little behind on the whole blogging thing. oops. I've been busy. Or something. :)
Last week we got to hang out with Caleb and Bethany, went to potluck at Dale and Meg's (fun, but really, really weird), got our dresses fitted (I still like mine, and the girls look really cute in theirs), got a lot done at our duplex (thanks to our moms and random aunts and cousins), and went to champaign to hang out with BDY and J-nelle (custard cup is amazing...).
Good times. Showers start this weekend. woot.
I have a bunch of crocus blooming in my flowerbeds and 3 flats of flowers in my potting shed. Life is good.
Blessings.
3 comments:
No one ever leaves comments... so I'm going to! :)
It seems like showers would be fun if all the stuff was for you to put in your new house.
Wait a minute...are you implying that our potluck is weird?!?!? I don't know if I can stand for that...I mean, just because we started out supper talking about birthing classes... ;)
haha... our potluck isn't weird... it's just weird to be in potluck! pretty sure we like you all just fine. :P
Post a Comment