Friday, March 06, 2009

pictures and cool people

So taking engagement pictures went pretty well... it was kind of fun, and I did not end up in the lagoon, which was good. T and K are just cool, and it was fun to watch them work. Or not watch them, depending on where we were supposed to be looking at the moment. :) It was such a nice day- I was a little cold by the time we were done, but still I'd much rather spend an afternoon outside than inside working!

Last night we went down to Champaign to hang out with the girls. It's been a long time since I've been there, and it was really great to see them again. We ate supper at Applebee's and chilled... and didn't get any scrapbooking done. Big surprise. So last August when I was up on the north shore with Amber, Sarah, and Nat we stopped at a gift shop... they were selling all kinds of personalized key chains... one of them said 'I love Bob.' Apparently they distracted me and got it just in case because they were "hopeful." So funny. And Nat found this awesome tin sign for my kitchen that says 'homemade pie' on it, I'm pretty excited about that. We got home kind of late... *sigh* one of these days I'm going to get 8 hours again. *grin*

Nursing home singing tonight... painting and ballet tomorrow.
Blessings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, we actually did 16 sides worth of scrapbook pages after you left! I think we did our civic duty. :)

Katie LeAnne said...

I can't wait to see your pictures! Who took them?

Jenny said...

wow... 16 sides worth?? you're going to do that much for me too right!? haha...

Taryn and Kristi took them, hopefully they'll have them in a week or so. :)