But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
haha, hilarious!
PAAAAH that's awesome!!now i want to know who said it!
ps- when did you say your wedding was? i forgot and i would like to be around for it
Hahaha...that is so funny!! Can I take a guess at who said it? I'm going to guess Jake.
actually, it was my future bro-in-law. :)Jakey is avoiding helping like the plague.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha, hilarious!
PAAAAH that's awesome!!
now i want to know who said it!
ps- when did you say your wedding was? i forgot and i would like to be around for it
Hahaha...that is so funny!! Can I take a guess at who said it? I'm going to guess Jake.
actually, it was my future bro-in-law. :)
Jakey is avoiding helping like the plague.
Post a Comment