But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Monday, April 26, 2010
One Year
And no major cooking disasters.
I'd call it a success.
*grin*
7 comments:
Sprout
said...
Your level of domesticity is pathetic... You should have at least burnt something on purpose or used molding shredded cheese in a breakfast casserole. Oh well...happy anniversary.
well, our toaster did burn half a loaf of bread, but I wouldn't consider that a major disaster. And I tried a recipe for cheesy broccoli soup in the crockpot that was just odd. :)
7 comments:
Your level of domesticity is pathetic...
You should have at least burnt something on purpose or used molding shredded cheese in a breakfast casserole.
Oh well...happy anniversary.
Happy anniversary, Bob and Jenny!
If cooking disasters are a gauge of a successful marriage, I'm in a bit of trouble...
Mom
haha - congratulations - on the no cooking disasters and on the anniversary too, I guess. :)
well, our toaster did burn half a loaf of bread, but I wouldn't consider that a major disaster. And I tried a recipe for cheesy broccoli soup in the crockpot that was just odd. :)
whatever mom... not true.
Now I know why the date April 26th rang a bell!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary, I can not believe it has been a year already. Maybe its cause I never see you.
Post a Comment