Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shoe Boxes

Right now we have a little bit of Christmas stacked in a corner at our house. *grin* I like it. And I'm not even that anxious for Christmas to be here.

Our potluck spent Thursday evening wrapping and filling shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child. (National collection week is coming up!) It was a lot of fun. We all brought stuff to fill the boxes so we had a whole table full of loot to divide up. Blake and Kris were there- it's always good to see them.

Then after we got done with the Christmas stuff, we bobbed for apples and ate pumpkin bars and fresh salsa and caramel dip. Hooray for fall!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. O. wait. Never mind. :)
Blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say that you are using "we" rather loosly when you say that "we" bobbed for apples...

Greg

Jenny said...

Haha... yes, well, "we" collectively. :)