Monday, September 19, 2011

Footloose and Fancy Free

Well... it's over. Kind of sad so I'm trying not to think about it. I took in cupcakes on Friday, and the ladies that I work with the most took me out to One World for lunch. I left early because I had nothing left to do and I hate goodbyes.

Friday night was potluck. Aaron and Katie hosted at his parents house way up in the northern wilds. Hehe. Janelle and I rode with Dale and Meg and Maria because it would not have made much sense for Bob and Brent to drive all the way home and then turn around and go back the same way. Maria got to go to 'Grant and Hannah's eat pizza' so we got to see a little bit more of the Stark county countryside. Good times... and C and J's house is awesome... only slightly jealous. :)

I found my sewing machine last week so I got my quilt square done in time for quilt club on Saturday morning. And then my sister hosted a baby shower in the afternoon. The decorations were great- my Grandpa Schlipf's baby gown on the right with some of his crocheted shoes, and one from the trunk of Wyss baby things on the left, with some other awesome vintage baby things. So cool!



Bonsai san is excited to be a big brother.



Sunday was pretty quiet. We ended up going to Bob's parents for supper. Today I finally got the house clean, although, I've mostly been a lazy bum. *grin*

Blessings.

No comments: