But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
I'll only be impressed if you can do that and 100 jumping jacks every morning when your 80 :D
I'm totally impressed. Not only can I not touch my toes hugely pregnant, I don't think I could touch them before.
I ran a 4.4 40yd and dunked on a ten foot rim at 8 months. what else you got?
I... I.. *sigh* I got nothing. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'll only be impressed if you can do that and 100 jumping jacks every morning when your 80 :D
I'm totally impressed. Not only can I not touch my toes hugely pregnant, I don't think I could touch them before.
I ran a 4.4 40yd and dunked on a ten foot rim at 8 months. what else you got?
I... I.. *sigh* I got nothing. :)
Post a Comment