We ended up having a sort of busy weekend. We didn't go anywhere... but we had people coming to us. And church.
So Amber and Sarah made these awesome science onesies for Cecily... they crack me up.
And here she's modeling her present from Uncle Jakey... it says "Panzer Division" on it...
My brothers make me laugh a lot. This is what Cecily has gotten from them: a stuffed hedgehog, two panzer division shirts, a John Deere onesie, and a heartland bank bib.
So Friday night Dang came for supper, but he left fairly early and then Jakey came over for a little bit. Saturday we were lazy bums all day and young Matt came for supper and the evening (we weren't about to attempt to go to testimonies with Cecily, though I'm sad we missed them). Rustin and Sharon and girls showed up a little bit later.
And then Cecily had about the worst night so far... she woke up hungry every. single. hour. Half the time I hadn't even gotten back to sleep yet. We finally gave her a bottle at 9am so I could get a full hour of sleep and still try and make it to church at noon.
She looks so sweet and innocent in her new church dress.... not like she was up all night long... so deceptive.... haha.
We on the other hand.... haha. O man.
We cut out right after the baptisms and came home and all took a nap. So wonderful. And then later we got milkshakes and Cecily had a pretty good night. Huzzah!
Blessings.
5 comments:
First of all, she is SO cute! 2nd, I love that dress she wore for church!
I remember our first sunday in church with Bridget and someone commented to us that we looked too bright eyed and bushy-tailed to be new parents. As we made our way to the baby, I commented to Luke that I wasn't sure what I looked like, but bright eyed and bushy-tailed was certainly NOT how I felt!
oh my, she is just too cute. Can't wait to see her in person!
Renee S.
you're cute too, jennywyss, i mean jennykoch! :)
Cecily may have the best baby wardrobe ever. Well done Brothers Wyss.
Love the gifts!!!!
I often thought in the middle of the night "it's a good thing you are so cute:)"
Post a Comment