Jenny, I pray for encouragement and strength for you, energy when you're tired and for love for that precious little daughter to steal softly and gently into your heart until one day, you'll have trouble remembering a time without her. Allow yourself all the time you need to adjust to parenthood; like love or grief or other emotions, motherhood is a different and individual path for every woman, complicated at times by those pesky hormones! Love, Lynn M
4 comments:
She is a cutie! :)
Love and prayers,
K
Jenny, I pray for encouragement and strength for you, energy when you're tired and for love for that precious little daughter to steal softly and gently into your heart until one day, you'll have trouble remembering a time without her. Allow yourself all the time you need to adjust to parenthood; like love or grief or other emotions, motherhood is a different and individual path for every woman, complicated at times by those pesky hormones! Love, Lynn M
Oh Jenny, she is so beautiful. I will pray for you.
love,
Ruth
Cecily is a beautiful girl, and she is blessed with a great set of parents!!
Post a Comment