Cecily Rose Koch
Our second family picture... Although it doesn't look like it, my hair is now combed... not allowed a shower yet. :(
For those who care: She was born at 1:20pm, 7lbs 13oz, 20 inches long. She's already an overachiever- she joins the 4% and actually came on her due date...
As far as how it went, email me or something. :) All I'm gonna say here is that almost everything I didn't want to happen did... easy pregnancy did not equal easy L&D, unfortunately. But we both survived and avoided a c-section so it's all good.
5 comments:
eeee :) she's cute :)
she's beautiful, jenny! i'm so happy for you & bob!!! enjoy your little girl. love ya, jo
yes we care!! We've been waiting for news - but wow, right on the button, you're right that's pretty good... Jenny she is just beautiful. You are so blessed. Sorry to hear l&d didn't meet your expectations. Glad to hear you survived, avoided a c-section, and are doing well. You look wonderful, shower or no... considering you just did the most difficult thing you'll ever do in your life --- actually you look better than wonderful! So thankful baby is healthy and all is good!!! God bless you!
I am catching up again. I enjoyed the beauty of the baby room too! And harvest memories!
And now . . . to add to my email of happiness for God's safe and healthy delivery for you, I enjoyed your family picture. You look good after the hard work!! I do want to know all about it. I hope that you can get good rest and have time to email or call me about it!!:) I dislike calling new Moms cause I don't want to disrupt their sleep. So feel free to call me if you want.
Oh, and I am amzed that she was born on the day!!! Mine were all late!
Love, A. K.
PS I like her name, Jenny Rose! She was such a nice size. I always think that good size late babies (or not early) are good babies cause mine were.
Post a Comment