Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Quiet

Well, we made it through the first week.  And now Bob's back at work.  We miss him. And it's awful quiet around here... and I'm starting to get bored because I don't have a lot to do.  Since I'm supposed to be resting, and my Mom's been over a few times and done the little bit of work that needed doing, and I don't really need to cook. 

Pretty much all I've done today is read blogs and go for a short walk.  Boring, I know.  :) 

We've had lots of visitors... that helps break up the time a little bit.  And I feel like we have more food than I know what to do with already!  Aaahh.  People are too generous.  :P 

Mom tells me I won't be bored for long...

Blessings.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Cecily must be a good baby. Bridget was either nursing or crying so it was all I could do to take a shower every day!

And going for a walk! I'm totally impressed.

Yeah, you gets LOTS of food when you have a baby. We got so many 9x13 pans of food...seriously, do you know how long it takes 2 people to eat a 9x13 pan???

Jenny said...

yikes! We have trouble eating 9x9 pans sometimes...

Mary said...

...and that is why you are getting soup from us. :)

Jenny said...

and very good soup! Thanks Mary!