Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lazy...

It's how I felt while watching John and Bryce remove our leaves. *grin*  Yeah, we were panzes and got somebody else to do it.  At least the somebody elses were Brad's Lawn Care... guys I grew up with... because realistically, the logistics of me trying to rake with Cecily are impossible, and Bob is busy at work and allergic to the outdoors right now.  So it was worth it and our yard looks lovely and leaf free until the last four trees lose their leaves.  I'm hoping it'll get really windy and blow them all out of our yard. 

Today I ventured out to Kmart and then stopped at DJ's Pumpkin Patch on the way home.  Cecily got to sit in the warm cabin while I picked out pumpkins and talked to Jeanne... good times. 

Matt stopped by this evening to see Cecily and check out some electrical stuff.  He's going to help put in a new light and medicine cabinet to replace the worlds most annoying fluorescent fixture.  Seriously, you flip the switch, wait five seconds, *flicker*, five seconds, one light comes on, few more seconds, other side comes on.  So hopefully one of these days he won't be busy or traveling and can come do some wiring.

Blessings.  

No comments: