..and the nights, seem to last as long as six weeks...
*grin* Billy Joel was really singing about newborns, right?
We are getting the house clean today... Sally is here vacuuming and I gave the bathrooms a good 'christina clean'.
One of these days I need to work up the courage to go someplace with her by myself... aahhh... maybe next week.
Blessings.
1 comment:
Oh, Jenny. So many memories:) Although I was too sore to walk. I was amazed how much time a baby took (and all these women in the world have done it)!
Hopefully she will be peacefully sleeping more at night. It takes about 6 to 7 weeks (at least for me) to seem to have a reasonable "schedule". My babies liked to eat in the evening too and then got up at night but not as often (4 hours sometime) and then pretty much went back too sleep. Or I was too tired to notice they didn't:)
I must agree that she is every bit as cute as I had been told. I am looking forward to meeting her in person.
Take it easy with going out. Once you start, it continues.
Love you and am praying for you and Bob and Cecily in all the adjustments. God is faithful.
A. K.
PS what is christina clean?
Post a Comment