We didn't do much this weekend. Lots of relaxing and looking out at all the leaves in our yard that we just don't want to start raking. Haha. I'm thinking we should borrow a mower with a bagger... or bribe some people...
It was college weekend so Uncle Jakey actually came home and stopped by for a little bit. He doesn't have much experience holding babies.... *grin*
Cecily and I went for a short walk. I feel back to normal, but a short walk is about all I can handle before I start to feel really tired and hungry.
Saturday is pizza night at our house and on a whim we decided to order Firehouse Pizza because it's our favorite. Their sauce is the best and they deliver to T-town... well, this was the last weekend they were open. So sad!! We had to take a picture of the pizza and Cecily because she'll never get to experience the goodness of Firehouse... ok, maybe that's a little melodramatic since there are a few other locations in the area. :)
Bob's aunt and uncle had a wiener roast on Sunday night. The weather was great, but we didn't stay very long. I need to ease into things slowly, and smoke makes Bob's allergies ten times worse.
Blessings.
3 comments:
That is how Randy looked when we had Brent:) Ned is getting a little more practiced but there are similarities with Jake and "the hold".
Sounds great that you are easing in. It is better than jumping in and gasping for air.
Enjoy.
Aunt K.
What's with all the good pizza places closing? Firehouse, Village Inn....what's next??? Wait, no, I guess Village Inn is just moving. But still. Maybe little Timmy will find a home at Firehouse in the great Pizza Place in the Sky...
Ahhh.. I know! The world is turned upside down! :) hehe... poor Timmy, he's in a better place where it's warm and dry...
Post a Comment