And swimcaps! Somehow I don't think this would stay on her in the water...
It was lots of fun. I didn't end up buying much for myself, but between all of us Cecily came home with a ridiculous amount of cute clothing. It's hard to resist in stores like Janie and Jack and Hanna Andersson, especially when there are sales.
We also spent an inordinant amount of time at Anthropologie... hehe... where they kept telling me how cute my little boy was... um.. ok... yeah she's wearing a blue striped shirt, but she's got lime green pants on...and a bow... hehe.
There's quite the variety of stores and it never ceases to make me feel slightly dowdy... oh well, I would look really silly wearing most of what they're selling.
We ate supper at the Cheesecake Factory which was really good. I was full so I didn't eat any cheesecake. *grin* And then we came home and little miss decided that she wouldn't sleep through the night and she didn't want to sleep in. *sigh*
Blessings.


No comments:
Post a Comment