Yes, Bob does think I'm crazy when I start singing little miss songs like that one. (I blame my father... hehe.)
Hooray for nice weather! Tuesday I headed north for part of the day to help Katie paint at her new old house. So much fun. I really like the paint colors she picked out, they look really good with all the woodwork and cabinets.
Yesterday Cecily and I picked up sticks in the yard and I think I got a little bit of sun. And it was pi day- I still have some left over from potluck so I didn't make a new one. Sadly, we don't have any nerdy shirts for Cecily in her current size. So this is for Gab; little miss trying rice cereal in a
Today is the Ides of March. Beware and all that. It's also my grandparent's anniversary...
Blessings.

2 comments:
Cecily picked up the sticks?! I must send my children over...
:)
Hmm yes... we believe in child labor over here. :) I wish she was big enough to help...
Post a Comment