Friday, March 30, 2012

Fresh Air

Spring.  I love it.  I love our yard.  We have a redbud tree.


There are four old fashioned lilac bushes, and one new bush (the kind that doesn't have much fragrance).


Our garden is not planted yet. 


Iris and tulips are coming up in the flower bed.



Oooo and there's a crabapple tree!! 

And peonies!  Two different kinds!!  Yay!  I kind of want to give Nancy a hug- she planted lots of my favorites!



We took Cecily to communion last Saturday in one of her new dresses.  I didn't even try to take her into church... we sat in the baby room... much better for my stress levels.  She ended up being really, really, good and some of the younger girls were sweet enough to hold her while they passed the bread and wine.

We invested in a lawnmower since it took Bob three hours to push mow the yard last fall... I'm kind of excited.  I got to try it tonight and it's going to take me awhile to get used to driving it.  It's been three years since I've used a riding mower, and I've only ever used a zero turn mower.


Little miss wants a ride...

Blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEHE, a JD shirt on Cecily while sitting on a JD rider. How special :)
Christy G

Jenny said...

She wore it on purpose! And the delivery guy thought she was a little boy... oh well. :)