Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Crullers

Apparently they aren't called "tractor tires."  And I'm sure I just made the bakery lady's day. 

We serve lunch on Sunday for the first time and I'm trying not to be nervous. There are baptisms and other extra company and I just know that this will be the Sunday that we run out of food and people go hungry...  

I doesn't help that I'm tired... little miss decided to have a scream-fest from 12:30-3am Sunday night/ Monday morning.  We finally let her sleep with us because she woke up every time I put her in her crib.  Last night she stayed up until midnight...  I hear all about babies with crazy schedules- what about babies with no schedules?  *sigh*  It's driving her structure and pattern loving mother batty.

Blessings.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ok, that's really funny about the donuts...at the place we got ours, the lady was trying to describe them to us and couldn't think of the word, so when I said, "Tractor tires?" she was like, "Yes! That's what I mean!" :D