Well, we made it through serving church lunch. No one starved, but we only had four sandwiches left. Slightly mortifying. Ah well, can't do anything about it now, and not sure I could have done anything about it before since there was more company than we knew about. There were gobs of donuts left over... which I love...
Anyway. This is our messy garage. It's got streaky, pale yellowish green paint.
The walls are marked up from years of car doors and kids.
One section is finished. It makes it feel so much cleaner.
One afternoon, little miss and I were outside. We picked some tomatoes and then I let her sit in the grass while I moved some pavers to the side yard. (I dug more bricks out of another flower bed... they are never ending...) Little miss occupied herself with chewing on tomatoes and pulling grass so we both ended up filthy.
Dirty mouth, dirty hands, dirty feet.
So I decided to take her in the shower with me... except that her diaper was full so I set her in the shower to rinse off... and she was mad that she was in there alone so she crawled out. *sigh* Quite the mess on the bathroom floor.
Saturday we set tables and went to four testimonies in the evening. Karen and Randy came out for that, and G and G and mom and dad came on Sunday... fun times.
Little miss was waiting at the door when K and R stopped to change after church.
Cecily took a super long nap today and I was brave and swept the basement!!! I swept up so many spiders and remains of spiders. It was awful. But it's relatively clean now, and I'm still alive!
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment