Catching up again. Nothing major or exciting happened, which is good, but I never have anything to blog about so I don't...
Anyway.
I do have pictures of Cecily. *grin*
She's actually sitting still!
We went to the farm and picked beans one day and froze them. Nothing like picking beans with a dog who is fond of dead things... it's a good thing I don't get grossed out easily.
She's figured out how to get up on the hearth in front of the fireplace.
She knows she's not supposed to be under the desk. Stinker.
Bob brought home some mini cupcakes and she had a great time squishing one and eating it.
I can't wait until my birthday!
Matt and Lena came for supper Saturday night. I don't think Little miss stopped moving the entire time they were there...
What? Doesn't everybody sit on pictures?
My latest project. I saw it on pinterest. I think I like it, even though the map got a little bit wrinkly in the gluing process. It makes me want to paint the wall now, white is so boring. *grin*
Today was Wendi-with-an-i's wedding. We decided not to drag Cecily to W-ton all day so we just went to the reception and hung out at the farm until Grandma's birthday party in the evening... It was a lovely wedding, they're so cute.
Blessings.
1 comment:
i love the map.
Post a Comment