Friday, August 17, 2012

Swimming and Wallpaper

I forgot my camera for both.  Oh well. 

Wednesday little miss and I met Mom and Auntie Shelly at Fritz's for a few hours.  The pool water was pretty cold so we didn't do a whole lot of actual swimming.  I guess I did need to work on my tan for the wedding... or something...  haha.

Yesterday we went and helped Mom and Shelly scrape off wall paper at Matt and Lena's house.  Ugh.  I spent most of the afternoon working on the bathroom.  Such a miserable job, and bathrooms are the worst.  There's no place to put a ladder, they're small, they have all kinds of things to work around, the wall paper steamer makes it practically a sauna... fun times.  I would much rather paint.

Speaking of paint, I started painting the garage.  We'll see how long it takes to finish.  *grin*

Blessings.

No comments: