But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
hope you have a good start to your semester. Shoot for A++ this semester ok?(=
good to have you back1!!!!! only next time try NOT to kill the fly on my leg. seriously jen... stop beating me with magazines while I'm on the phone.
my pottery barn catalog now has fly guts on it and you're worried about your leg!? sheesh..get your priorities in order girl! ...Just Kidding!!! I'm sorry I smashed it on your leg but it was kind of big and disgusting and that was where it landed.
Jenny, I loved your crime report, it was so clever.Gab, next time, find a better hiding place.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hope you have a good start to your semester. Shoot for A++ this semester ok?(=
good to have you back1!!!!! only next time try NOT to kill the fly on my leg. seriously jen... stop beating me with magazines while I'm on the phone.
my pottery barn catalog now has fly guts on it and you're worried about your leg!? sheesh..get your priorities in order girl!
...
Just Kidding!!! I'm sorry I smashed it on your leg but it was kind of big and disgusting and that was where it landed.
Jenny, I loved your crime report, it was so clever.
Gab, next time, find a better hiding place.
Post a Comment