I forgot how little I get to use the computer when I'm sharing it with 5 other people. :)
My Christmas was wonderful. All of my cousins were in town except for Brent and Beth. We had Rook shirts made at Brunk's- they look great! We played lots of it while the K-bergers were here. :) My little brother "pimped out" a hotwheels El Camino for me. Orange body and purple racing stripes. Its...um..really cool. Or something. :) I also got two jars of Marion berry jam!! I was so excited since I haven't had any since I was in Oregon.
I spent New Years eve with the Washington Young Group. It was great fun. I'm looking forward to Friday night at the nursing home because I haven't been there since school started.
I worked at Lindy's last week. And this week. And next week. :) I love that place.
Tomorrow we're going to Chicago overnight, and I finally get to go to the Pompeii exhibit. And see the mummies and Sue and all the other cool things at the Field Museum that I haven't seen in ages. :) Should be fun.
I'm not looking forward to going back to school, but I do miss Gab and the rest of my roomies!
Blessings.
6 comments:
Man...I'm missing the Washington YG. I have stuff going on every weekend this month..well, one of them is Kyle's baptism, so I'll be around that weekend.
Glad to hear everything is going great. I think the pompeii exhibit would be swell to look at. did you say dead people were there=) have a great week
huh
you don't miss school?
i do!
i'm soooooo ready to go back! i have been, ever since i turned in my fluids take-home final. it was a saaaad day, that day.
i'm glad you've been enjoying your break! going to chicago sounds fun!
Luke: I think I've seen you in Washington maybe once since I've been home...*cough* slacker.
Cody: The Pompeii exhibit was worth it!! They found random air pockets when they were excavating, filled them with plaster, and they turned out to be where bodies were...people in their death throes. It was kind of freaky, but very cool. And there are lots of mummies. You would enjoy it I'm sure. :)
Dona: I'm glad you enjoy fluids. :P And I'm glad I'm not an engineer. I am never ever sad to turn in a final. :)
Jenny: I was there last night...where were you? ;)
Let's see...I was there Christmas...I was there...umm...I was there Christmas...
glad to hear you are having fun w/o me - :-) i miss you too! have a good rest of the break and i'll see you at school!
Post a Comment