So I got my textbook from Half.com for $35.00- and it's the low price edition! Which means it's paperback, it's not in color, and it has a big banner on it that reads:
"This edition is manufactured in India and is authorized for sale only in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and the Maldives. Circulation of this edition outside of these territories is UNAUTHORIZED."
What I don't understand is that it is all in English. Wouldn't they rather have a textbook in their own language? And should I be worried about getting arrested with my unauthorized edition??
Hm..just in case, we never had this conversation.
4 comments:
Now thats pretty funny.
you WOULD get an unauthorized book.
You have been flagged for possible illicit activity. This blog will be shut down in 24 hrs.
from that whole post, all I have to say is: linear algebra--UGH!
Post a Comment