...or should I say, the things Gab gets me into. :)
Last week when Gab and I were randomly at the mall together, Gab got snagged by a local Mary Kay consultant, and she signed us up for make overs. So last night, Gab and Ashley and I went to her house and got beautified. Or they did anyway. I think I ended up looking pretty normal. We took pictures, but you can't see them because I don't have a digital camera.
My newspaper.
I know I only got a 16 week subscription to the Tribune last semester, and I was getting ready to figure out how to make it keep coming once it stopped. But it never stopped! Hooray!! So I can still read the comics with my oatmeal in the mornings.
I'm excited to go home this weekend. We are having a singing at our house Friday, and there are testimonies in Washington Saturday. The singing should be interesting, as I invited most of the older people in church. We don't have many since Washington is a very young church, not many people who go there have grown up there, but it might be kind of tight at our house. Good times.
I love random quotes. "I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf." ~Bloch
Blessings.
6 comments:
You know I love you Gab. :)
love the quote!
are you coming to KC when the Washington choir comes?
probably, I don't sing with them, but my parents do and I never pass up a chance to go to KC.
yeah- Jenny in mascara was classic-
You know i love you too jen.
When's the Washington Choir going to KC?? I wanna go.
um...I don't know. Ask my mom, she's in charge. :)
Post a Comment