Thursday, January 12, 2006

News flash

Medical personal were called to Wyss Farms Inc. this afternoon after the discovery of an apparent suicide. The chicken house on this quiet farm is usually a sleepy place, full of hens purposefully going about their business.
Today, however, was different. When the youngest Miss Wyss returned from school and went out to do her chicken chores she discovered a grisly scene. "The first thing I saw when I walked in the door was the rooster hanging there, and the hens were all quiet," said Miss Wyss. "He was obviously dead and it was obviously suicide because he left a note." The note she mentioned was found next to the body, it reads as follows:
Suicid note
nobody likes me
michelle hates me
goodby crul world
A. Rooster
Although there were several eyewitnesses, they have refused to speak to the press at this time. All we have heard is "cluck, cluck" from the hens present at the time of the incident.
"I can't say I'm sad that awful rooster is dead," said Miss Wyss, "at least now I won't have to defend myself with a board when I do the chores."
The case is currently under investigation. Fowl play has not been ruled out(pun intended), and investigators have been questioning several suspects, including the head of the farming corporation.

4 comments:

Anon said...

awww...poor A. Rooster!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Are you sure chemistry is your major? (;

Jenny said...

haha...um..yeah...my secret lifelong dream is to be a crime reporter. or something. :)

Anonymous said...

you're too funny- see you in a couple days.