Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

So I really only was at work 14hrs last week... it was so nice...

Jakey came over to play computer games with Bob on Wednesday and he stayed for supper. Actually, I have no idea how late he stayed... I was tired at midnight-ish and I went to bed.... crazy boys. :)

Thursday we were dismissed early, and Bob had some guys over to play board games. So they played Risk and I avoided playing Risk. I'm terrible at it. Matt and Kevin stayed for supper, which was fun.

I took down most of our Christmas decorations. mur. It's so sad when Christmas is over. And we got rid of the tree today. I'm ready for it to be spring now. Specially after taking a walk in the warmth yesterday!

We didn't do anything special for New Years.... went to church and then came home and ate food and played Nintendo. Bob ordered a game that he was going to give me for Christmas except it didn't get delivered until yesterday. It was fun and I still stink at Nintendo. O well. There are worse things, I suppose.

Blessings.

No comments: