Saturday morning I got up and went to quilt club in Morton. I really like the color options they have for this year's blocks. I'm excited. And then I went to two hardware stores and cleaned and got food ready and tried to keep from freaking out because my family was coming on Sunday. But then after supper instead of getting ready, I decided to make a big mess in the kitchen and put together my lamp.

A few weeks ago I emailed my family and invited them to T-town for the day, fully expecting at least some of them to have plans.... but they all came. Which was great! We had to get up super early though, to be at church before they all got there. :) After church all 27 of them came back to our house for a light snack (plus us, 29 people in our little house!). Which ended up being a lot of food because Grandma insisted on bringing something, Mom brought brownies, and Lori brought fruit.

All seats were taken...

Even upstairs. They were playing Donkey Kong on the Nintendo. Our upstairs smelled of deer salami and deer sticks for a few hours... haha.

It was great fun and I'm glad it worked out. And it was sooooo quiet when everybody left. *Grin*
Blessings.
2 comments:
Will we get invited next time:)
I liked the blue on your wall!! Also I want to see the finished lamp . . .or is it finished?
Love,
A.K.
Yep, it was a real nice clambake...
Mom
Post a Comment