Friday, September 11, 2015

Anniversary giveaway #2!

Cecily picked Carmen!!  We will get "Illini Loyalty" to you soon!


This week the book I'm going to give away is "The Elements: A Visual Exploration of Every Known Atom in the Universe" by Theodore Gray.  I thought it was appropriate since I spent four years working as a chemist.  And it's one of the coolest books I've ever read.  It's an excellent coffee table book and conversation starter.  You know you've always wanted to have your very own...



Leave a comment and I will enter your name into the next drawing!  I'll let the girls pick a name next Friday.  *grin*

Blessings.

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Wow, I never win anything, so the chances I win again are pretty much nothing, but Kate currently wants to be a scientist, so I'll comment anyway 😊

Kyle said...

Thanks Jenny! Love your blog!

TATE said...

ALRIGHTY I LIKE SCIENCE BOOKS

TATE

Mary Pf said...

This looks really neat Jenny!