Cecily picked Wendi!
And then Emmy wandered up and picked Rachel... and since I happen to have an extra copy in my gift stash, it's your lucky day too! *grin*Next stage... the girls! You've all got to
This week the books I'm going to give away are part of the BabyLit series. These books are written to introduce kids to classic literature.... in board book form. They are pretty great, and my girls like them.
"Edgar Gets Ready For Bed" is a play on Edgar Alan Poe's "The Raven." It's very cute. And "Jane Eyre" is a counting book! (1 governess, 2 trunks, etc.)
Leave a comment and I will enter your name into the next drawing! I'll let the girls pick a name again next Friday. *grin*
Blessings.
5 comments:
Oh my!! I can't believe I actually won something! :) thanks Jenny!
Are we allowed to win again? I'm always up for kids books if we are. ;)
How cool! My daughter is a total bookworm like me so we'd love to win! Congrats to the winners!
Hey books make great gifts or additions to your library.
count me in! :)
I'm in. :) Edger Allen Poe? Jane Eyre? yes please.
Post a Comment