But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Cold
It's freezing at our house.
I caught a cold.
My head feels like it is floating.
You would think that by now I would know not to take meds.
They just make me dizzy.
But it was a great weekend!
I am going to make more cocoa.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh dear im sorry jenny friend.. i hope you warm up and feel better.. i totally understand.. gosh its not even winter yet.. and im chilled to the bones. crazyness! :-) this is me sending you warm wishes ;-) love ya! one
3 comments:
oh dear
im sorry jenny friend.. i hope you warm up and feel better.. i totally understand.. gosh its not even winter yet.. and im chilled to the bones. crazyness! :-) this is me sending you warm wishes ;-) love ya! one
Heh, heh... I found your blog!
I hope you get feeling better. Colds are NO FUN. Hot chocolate is definitely the best cold medicine, though!
I feel better today!! Hooray! Sorry, Dorothy that I didn't email it to you. :) How was the rest of saturday??
Post a Comment