You know what we do? We just line every square inch of our floor along the walls with candles. It really keeps the place quite toasty.
Sometimes, we have little cookouts and roast hot dogs and make S'mores. Mmmm. The food is good if you don't mind it tasting like Yankee Candle flavors.
Um... ok, I'm kidding. Our heat has been on for a week now, probably. ;-)
5 comments:
you didnt need to turn on the heat cuz you're hot anyway ;-) hehe much love
Haha...Whatever! I miss you anna yo! :)
We have yet to do so. We have to wait until it's 48 degrees when we wake up. BRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
So soon?
You know what we do? We just line every square inch of our floor along the walls with candles. It really keeps the place quite toasty.
Sometimes, we have little cookouts and roast hot dogs and make S'mores. Mmmm. The food is good if you don't mind it tasting like Yankee Candle flavors.
Um... ok, I'm kidding. Our heat has been on for a week now, probably. ;-)
T
Post a Comment