I have had a very unstressfull week, which is wonderful because College weekend is coming up! I'm so excited. It's going to be a great time! Although I'm not sure where we are going to put people- I love wood floors, but I don't particularly want to sleep on one!
The annual U of I band day is also this Saturday, and I think Dorothy might be coming to visit Friday, and then go watch Eureka perform Saturday morning. :) I won't be able to watch the marching Illini though, which is a total bummer.
So, I almost forgot another birthday. Jer turned 21 today! So us 709 girls got him some...... fruit. And some contraband that I don't know about because I'm underage. And his parents were there. It was hilarious. Gab was freaking out about what they would think. Sometimes I wonder why people thought she would be a bad influence on me- I think its the other way round!
5 comments:
Wow Jenny, looks like you made a new friend! ;)
So you're a bad influence on Gab huh? riiiiight.
Yes Gab, I pretty much just said you are a horrible person.
j/k. Got nuttin' but luv fo' ya sis'a'.
qnanll
It's true! I am a bad influence!
And you better be kidding cause my roomie's the best!
i guess it's a really good thing that i get my self worth from the good Lord and not from Luke, cuz i'd in the depths of despair. :-) (you know it's all in good fun Luke)
The joke of all this is actually Jenny wasn't kidding and she lead me astray j/k :-)
As much as she says that I'm the best roommate, ya'll KNOW that I got the better end of the deal. :-)
ah jendawg i wish i had your nice unstressful week. that must be nice.. hehe. i really wish i could with you and doro to the band comp. woot. go band. :-( snif snif.. tear tear. yeah well have fun without me.. i'll be here in the O state.. wishing i wasnt writing my paper. haha have a good one! much love
Post a Comment