Apparently we're the grinches on our street... we don't have our light on tonight. Mostly because we maybe have eaten most of the candy I had bought to hand out to trick-or-treaters... hehe.
We had a fairly quiet weekend. I escaped long enough on Saturday to go to the grocery store and get my hair cut. Crazy hormones are making it grow so fast! And it was just long enough that when I'd lean over to lay Cecily in her crib in the middle of the night it would fall right in her face and startle her. Not good. *grin* While I was gone Bob got to deal with a mess, which I love. It's good for him.
Sunday we made it to church all day and she was really good. Overall it just felt really good to be back... We went to the farm for supper. Pretty much spent the evening watching the baby and laughing at the faces she makes. They're such grandparents... positively elderly... hehe. Troy and Trent came down to hold her too. It amuses me to watch boys hold babies for the first time.
It's Reformation Day. I sang "A Mighty Fortress is Our God" to Cecily in honor of the occasion.
Blessings.
4 comments:
You are grinches!!! We came down to your house to trick-or-treat there & no light was on!!!!!!!
Sorry!! We probably would have had enough for your family! :D
thats not the first time i've held a baby. Troy
I know, you weren't awkward, but Trent looked a little unsure... :)
Post a Comment